Forms & Documents


The “Permission to Administer Medication” form has to be filled out for all medications, both prescription and over-the-counter. A separate form should be filled out for each medication. If your child has asthma, requires either an Inhaler an Epi-Pen, or has a food allergy, there are additional forms below that must be submitted. All required medication should be present on the first day of school. These forms do NOT require a physician’s signature.  

Medical Action Plan (General)
Asthma Action Plan
Medical Food Allergy Action Plan
Seizure Action Plan
Child Care Diabetes Medical Management Plan
Permission to Administer Medication Form
Medication Administration (Topical)
Medical Hand Sanitizer


Absence Excuse Form
Sterling 2021/22 Academy Application
(For Preschoolers)
NC Health Assessment Transmittal Form
Before And After Care Contract
(For PK3, PK4, Kindergarten)
7th Grade Vaccination Booster
Before And After Care Contract
(For 1st-8th Grade)
Summary of NC Child Care
(Law and Rules)
Sterling Automatic Bank Draft
Student Records Request
Custodial Release Form
Student Information Change
Sterling Withdrawal Form
Application for
Field Trip Assistance
Parent Permission


In order to volunteer at Sterling on campus or on a field trip, Sterling requires you order a background check through CastleBranch (link). Be aware this should be done 10 days prior to your child’s trip in order for your request to be processed in time.

(Log onto the external link above. STERLING PACKAGE CODE = ST74
Approved Field Trip Driver Form
(Updated Annually)
Parent Chaperone Expectations (must be signed and updated annually)